How do we take care of our products?
Geovanny Apparel products have been developed to meet the needs of professional athletes at the highest level of sport so that they can compete at their best in all conditions, from cold in winter to intense heat in summer. We select materials that maximize their performance, but that sometimes require special care when washing.
We cannot guarantee that your Geovanny Apparel will last forever, but we can encourage you to follow the care instructions below to maximize its performance.
If you have questions about the care of Geovanny apparel Apparel you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before washing the garment.
- Always close all zippers and velcro closures and turn the garment inside out.
- You can wash the garment by hand or by machine with a normal wash program.
- Do not use detergents, powdered soaps or fabric softeners, as they can destroy the treatments applied to the fabrics and rinse the garment well with warm water (max. 40 ° C / 104 ° F) li>
- Hang the garment or lay it out on a flat surface to dry, do not use the dryer.
- Only tumble dry fleece jackets and jackets on a low heat drying program for approximately 20 minutes. It is important to exclude elastane products and windbreaker jackets from machine drying.