Bib Ultra Geovanny Rainbow Opal
Find your size
SEE TABLE HERE
How to find your size?
- Chest: Measure the fullest part of your chest with a tape measure.
- Waist: Use a tape measure, measure the smallest part of your waist. We recommend that you do not feel too tight or too loose.
- Hip: Measure around your hips. Make sure to keep the tape measure horizontal.
- Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the ankle for the tights and from the crotch to the knee for the bib short.
Our cutting process is something special, we must take care of the techniques in the line so that the result is perfect, for that reason c we constantly work hand in hand with our designers to improve the fit of our molds and better understand how we should work with our materials.
Make it fit as made-to-order
Using a tailored tape or ruler you can take your measurements with the help of our size chart, select the one that best suits you so that you have the feeling of speed and comfort you need in training. We want our products to be special to you and there is no better way to start than by reviewing our size chart.
- We recommend that you check your size in our guides.
- We recommend that you carefully read the tips at the beginning.
- If you find yourself undecided, you can call us +52 (33) 3629 9106.
- Geovanny Apparel is not responsible for the chosen size.
Terms and Conditions
Ultra quality cycling bib designed to be the perfect undergarment for long days of training, we achieve this by using lightweight textiles and a mold design that allows freedom of movement when the situation demands it, we use high-performance PADs with high-density foams that provide comfort It is still shot for more than 6 hours.
Our pattern making area devised tracing techniques to eliminate areas with excess fabric that caused roses with the skin.
- Light strap made with DRY fabric.
- Italian-made grip with gel.
- PAD of up to 6 hours of continuous shooting.
- Perfect fit mold.
- Fabrics with antibacterial treatment.
- Latest generation high quality sublimation.
- Hours duration: 6 hours
- Technology: thermoformed single density
- Colour: Upon availability
By buying this item you receive 1 product:
Ultra quality cycling bib