Elite Geovanny MANEKI NEKO Lady Set
Find your size
SEE TABLE HERE
How to find your size?
- Chest: Measure the fullest part of your chest with a tape measure.
- Waist: Use a tape measure, measure the smallest part of your waist. We recommend that you do not feel too tight or too loose.
- Hip: Measure around your hips. Make sure to keep the tape measure horizontal.
- Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the ankle for the tights and from the crotch to the knee for the bib short.
Our cutting process is something special, we must take care of the techniques in the line so that the result is perfect, for that reason c we constantly work hand in hand with our designers to improve the fit of our molds and better understand how we should work with our materials.
Make it fit as made-to-order
Using a tailored tape or ruler you can take your measurements with the help of our size chart, select the one that best suits you so that you have the feeling of speed and comfort you need in training. We want our products to be special to you and there is no better way to start than by reviewing our size chart.
- We recommend that you check your size in our guides.
- We recommend that you carefully read the tips at the beginning.
- If you find yourself undecided, you can call us +52 (33) 3629 9106.
- Geovanny Apparel is not responsible for the chosen size.
Terms and Conditions
The Darumas are amulets used to help us achieve everything that we propose and motivates us to achieve our objectives. It is read in ancient writings that when you have a purpose one of the eyes is painted and when that purpose is reached the other eye is painted.
When you buy this item you receive 3 Products:
MANEKI NEKO Special Edition Elite Cycling Jersey
MANEKI NEKO Special Edition Elite Cycling BIB
MANEKI NEKO Special Edition Cloth Sleeve
In this collection various details were worked on and the correlation of the most representative aspects of Japanese culture was studied in depth. Colors and shapes have been thoroughly detailed and culminate in unique pieces of art that can be used when shooting or collecting.
The best materials were used, from ultra-light textiles to reinforced stitching at key points high wear. We use our award-winning Elite quality as the basis and stamp all parts of each model with high-quality sublimated.
The colors used in each piece of the IKIGAI line were thoroughly revised in various light scenarios, because we wanted to guarantee the vividness in the tones. Whether you're shooting under the nighttime city lights or the relentless sunshine of a morning ride on the highway.
Fully developed in our design studio, these one-of-a-kind collectibles are made by Geovanny Apparel.