Emeral Body Geovanny
Find your size
SEE TABLE HERE
How to find your size?
- Chest: Measure the fullest part of your chest with a tape measure.
- Waist: Use a tape measure, measure the smallest part of your waist. We recommend that you do not feel too tight or too loose.
- Hip: Measure around your hips. Make sure to keep the tape measure horizontal.
- Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the ankle for the tights and from the crotch to the knee for the bib short.
Our cutting process is something special, we must take care of the techniques in the line so that the result is perfect, for that reason c we constantly work hand in hand with our designers to improve the fit of our molds and better understand how we should work with our materials.
Make it fit as made-to-order
Using a tailored tape or ruler you can take your measurements with the help of our size chart, select the one that best suits you so that you have the feeling of speed and comfort you need in training. We want our products to be special to you and there is no better way to start than by reviewing our size chart.
- We recommend that you check your size in our guides.
- We recommend that you carefully read the tips at the beginning.
- If you find yourself undecided, you can call us +52 (33) 3629 9106.
- Geovanny Apparel is not responsible for the chosen size.
Terms and Conditions
The Ultra quality cycling Bodysuit for women with front zipper meets all the characteristics for an excellent level of competition.
Contains fabrics that adhere to the body, generating comfort and maximum mobility, optimizing rolling with resistance. The silicone rubber cuffs on the legs do not tighten or cause chafing during exercise.
The Ultra Pad or Ultra Patch makes this garment ideal for riding up to 6 continuous hours.
- Duration hours: 6 hours
- Technology: thermoformed single density
- Colour: Upon availability
Using a tailor's tape or ruler you can take your measurements with the help of our size chart. From the following link you can see more details. Size chart
When completing your order with us, you will receive an email with the breakdown and confirmation of your order and a second email which contains a button from which you can access your console and see in real time the location of your product. Keep in mind that this second email is only sent during business hours (Monday to Friday 07:00 - 18:00 GMT-6).
How much does shipping cost?
You can always view the final amount in the summary of your order before confirming it and starting the payment process.