Croma Black Lady Sweater
Find your size
SEE TABLE HERE
How to find your size?
- Chest: Measure the fullest part of your chest with a tape measure.
- Waist: Use a tape measure, measure the smallest part of your waist. We recommend that you do not feel too tight or too loose.
- Hip: Measure around your hips. Make sure to keep the tape measure horizontal.
- Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the ankle for the tights and from the crotch to the knee for the bib short.
Our cutting process is something special, we must take care of the techniques in the line so that the result is perfect, for that reason c we constantly work hand in hand with our designers to improve the fit of our molds and better understand how we should work with our materials.
Make it fit as made-to-order
Using a tailored tape or ruler you can take your measurements with the help of our size chart, select the one that best suits you so that you have the feeling of speed and comfort you need in training. We want our products to be special to you and there is no better way to start than by reviewing our size chart.
- We recommend that you check your size in our guides.
- We recommend that you carefully read the tips at the beginning.
- If you find yourself undecided, you can call us +52 (33) 3629 9106.
- Geovanny Apparel is not responsible for the chosen size.
Terms and Conditions
The new croma jersey improves the materials used previously in different aspects, resulting in a Fit that is better adapted to areas with greater flexion, such as the chest and arms, considerably reducing the number of folds that form. Its neck with a more ergonomic design gives greater comfort when completely closed.
- Ergonomic mold and tight fit.
- Treatment in Dry Fit fabrics, color, Anti-stains (sweat), Anti-bacterial and 50 FPS.
- Anti-slip gel on the lower back.
- Back pocket closure
When buying this item you receive 1 product:
Croma Black Sweater