Fishing Black (Lady)
Find your size
SEE TABLE HERE
How to find your size?
- Chest: Measure the fullest part of your chest with a tape measure.
- Waist: Use a tape measure, measure the smallest part of your waist. We recommend that you do not feel too tight or too loose.
- Hip: Measure around your hips. Make sure to keep the tape measure horizontal.
- Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the ankle for the tights and from the crotch to the knee for the bib short.
Our cutting process is something special, we must take care of the techniques in the line so that the result is perfect, for that reason c we constantly work hand in hand with our designers to improve the fit of our molds and better understand how we should work with our materials.
Make it fit as made-to-order
Using a tailored tape or ruler you can take your measurements with the help of our size chart, select the one that best suits you so that you have the feeling of speed and comfort you need in training. We want our products to be special to you and there is no better way to start than by reviewing our size chart.
- We recommend that you check your size in our guides.
- We recommend that you carefully read the tips at the beginning.
- If you find yourself undecided, you can call us +52 (33) 3629 9106.
- Geovanny Apparel is not responsible for the chosen size.
Terms and Conditions
The Pesquero Black was designed by Geovanny Apparel to meet the high demands of athletes in high-impact training. During development we knew that it is important to keep each part of the fabric subject to the athlete's skin and that is why we use the best technology in our fabrics. The Pesquero Black has inside a PAD developed based on small gel spheres that when fused together create a surface that absorbs vibrations and distributes them over a larger surface instead of transmitting everything to a single point and thereby increasing the training series up to 6 hours, all covered with fibers built to reduce the accumulation of bacteria.
- Pesquero Black
- PAD for trainings of 4 to 5 hours
Using a tailor's tape or ruler, you can take your measurements with the help of our size chart. From the following link you can see more details. Size chart
We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their Geovanny Apparel products. For that reason we are committed to a policy of exchanges and free returns for 60 days for all products purchased through our website.
When you complete your order with us, you will receive an email with the breakdown and confirmation of your order and a second email which contains a button from which you can access your console and see the location of your product. Keep in mind that this second email is only sent during business hours (Monday to Friday 07:00 - 18:00 GMT-6).
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping of this product is free . You can always view the final amount in the summary of your order before confirming it and starting the payment process.