BIB Ultra Geovanny Mexico
Find your size
SEE TABLE HERE
How to find your size?
- Chest: Measure the fullest part of your chest with a tape measure.
- Waist: Use a tape measure, measure the smallest part of your waist. We recommend that you do not feel too tight or too loose.
- Hip: Measure around your hips. Make sure to keep the tape measure horizontal.
- Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the ankle for the tights and from the crotch to the knee for the bib short.
Our cutting process is something special, we must take care of the techniques in the line so that the result is perfect, for that reason c we constantly work hand in hand with our designers to improve the fit of our molds and better understand how we should work with our materials.
Make it fit as made-to-order
Using a tailored tape or ruler you can take your measurements with the help of our size chart, select the one that best suits you so that you have the feeling of speed and comfort you need in training. We want our products to be special to you and there is no better way to start than by reviewing our size chart.
- We recommend that you check your size in our guides.
- We recommend that you carefully read the tips at the beginning.
- If you find yourself undecided, you can call us +52 (33) 3629 9106.
- Geovanny Apparel is not responsible for the chosen size.
Terms and Conditions
Ultra quality cycling BIB special edition Mexico 2021 - 2022 with the details of the eagle and the snake in gold.
This edition was created based on a clean but elegant design, with subtle details that add structure to the elements.
- Light strap made with DRY fabric.
- Italian-made grip with gel.
- PAD of up to 6 hours of continuous shooting.
- Perfect fit mold.
- Fabrics with antibacterial treatment.
- Latest generation high quality sublimation.
- Duration hours: 6 hours
- Technology: thermoformed single density
- Colour: Upon availability
By buying this item you receive 1 products:
Cycling BIB special edition Mexico
Being an edition product will be manufactured and shipped within a period of no more than 10 business days.