Bib Ultra Garnet
Find your size
SEE TABLE HERE
How to find your size?
- Chest: Measure the fullest part of your chest with a tape measure.
- Waist: Use a tape measure, measure the smallest part of your waist. We recommend that you do not feel too tight or too loose.
- Hip: Measure around your hips. Make sure to keep the tape measure horizontal.
- Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the ankle for the tights and from the crotch to the knee for the bib short.
Our cutting process is something special, we must take care of the techniques in the line so that the result is perfect, for that reason c we constantly work hand in hand with our designers to improve the fit of our molds and better understand how we should work with our materials.
Make it fit as made-to-order
Using a tailored tape or ruler you can take your measurements with the help of our size chart, select the one that best suits you so that you have the feeling of speed and comfort you need in training. We want our products to be special to you and there is no better way to start than by reviewing our size chart.
- We recommend that you check your size in our guides.
- We recommend that you carefully read the tips at the beginning.
- If you find yourself undecided, you can call us +52 (33) 3629 9106.
- Geovanny Apparel is not responsible for the chosen size.
Terms and Conditions
Cycling BIB in Ultra quality designed to be the perfect undergarment for long training days, we achieve this by using high density PADs and with an anatomical design developed by Italian specialists, who test the sponges and the design in the laboratory, this to achieve an ideal FIT for both the skeleton of men and women.
Our The pattern area devised tracing techniques to eliminate areas with excess fabric that caused roses with the skin.
- Medium shot.
- Italian made grips with gel.
- Straps with low profile bias.
- Patch for 4-6 hour comfort.
- Fabrics with antibacterial treatment.
- High quality next generation sublimated.
By buying this item you receive 1 product:
Ultra quality cycling BIB